consists of 4 blocks of 5 storey with attic residential units wih basement carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities. There a total of 215 units sitting on an approx 116,087 sqft site.
Strong selling points include :
- 5 mins stroll to King Albert Park MRT station, which is a part of the important Downtown Line
- Within 1 km to reputable schools such as MGS Girls’ School and Pei Hwa Prebysterian)
- 5 mins walk to Cold Storage and NTUC Finese for your daily grocery needs
- Prime Bukit Timah – Dunearn location
- Surrounded by GCB/Landed enclave with low density living
Bordering leafy Hyde Park, Mayfair is an upscale district of elegant Georgian townhouses. It is an affluent area in the West End of London. The architecture within the Mayfair district is an understated expression of timeless beauty. This quintessential design can be found around the world in all upscale districts. Now, it’s in Singapore, known as the Mayfair Gardens.
The design philosophy of the development was to seek perfect balance between the old and new. The exquisite flavour of Mayfair London is now brought to life in prime Bukit Timah precinct. The idea of vintage luxury complements the essence of urban living for the discerning few. Live elegant.
A boardwalk of English Tea Pavilion for your afternoon parties. Invite your friends over for afternoon tea with scones and jam at the pavilion while watching your children having great fun and laughter by the Kids Pool.
Nothing beats the privilege of being atop to enjoy the picturesque views of the renowned Bukit Timah Hill. With 3 open air and lavish spaces, you can truly breathe freely, think freely and live freely.